Some of the topics that are proposed, fit perfectly with my articles:
- Pupils as young as five will be taught how to create and debug simple programs, ......
- ..... and to create, organise and store digital content.
- Children aged between seven and eleven will design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goals.
- These will use selection and repetition, variables and various forms of inputs and outputs.
- Pupils will also be taught about networks ...
I have my doubt about:
- ... and will be able to use two or more programming languages.